Outlook Address Book Restore - Overview
Microsoft Outlook the most widely used email client software, stores its contacts in a PST (Personal Storage Files).
Sometimes these PST files gets corrupt, as a result one cannot access the important contacts of PST file. This situation creates very serious troubles like: business transaction may get bound etc.
Address Book Recovery software proficiently recovers contacts from corrupt or damaged PST files of Microsoft Outlook. Address Book Recovery software supports to recover all the fields of individual contacts. Users can save Outlook contacts in VCard, CSV & PST file format. Software supports to recover contacts of MS Outlook 2007, 2003, 2002, 2000 and 97.
Outlook PST Address Book Recovery software supports to recover contacts from corrupt or spoiled PST files as follows:
- Go to Start » Programs » Address Book Recovery. Open Address Book Recovery, initial software start-up screen appear as follows:
- Click Browse button to open MS Outlook contacts.
- After clicking the Browse button complying screen seems:
- Then Choose Microsoft Outlook Personal Storage File (*.PST) from the above marked area while recovering contacts of MS Outlook. Then you will get the list of MS Outlook contacts. Select the preferred PST file location and click "Open" botton. After this, Software will start scanning the selected PST files for contacts as shown below:
- Then Choose different file Saving Formats to save the recovered contacts, then click Save Contacts button at the exact bottom of the following window.
- Now Software will start recovering damage and corrupt contacts from your address book files.
- After the procedure completes, software will prompt users as follows:
Download and Try Outlook PST Contacts Recovery tool for FREE !